- 2 batches of pizza dough
- 4 cups chicken meat, cooked and shredded
- 5 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- ½ cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 6 Tbsp hot sauce
- 6 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine hot sauce and butter. Brush 1 Tbsp of this mixture all over the interior of a bundt pan.
- In another bowl, combine cheeses and sprinkle a small handful on the bottom of the bundt pan.
- In a large mixing bowl combine chicken, 3 cups of cheese mixture and 3 Tbsp of hot sauce mixture. Stir to combine.
- Pinch off a golf ball sized hunk of dough and flatten it into a circle. Place a heaping spoonful of the chicken/cheese mixture into the center and pinch the dough shut around it forming a ball.
- Place the ball into the bottom of the bundt pan. Continue doing this until you cover the bottom of the pan. Brush balls with hot sauce mixture and sprinkle some of the remaining cheese on top.
- Repeat this step twice.Once the pan is full, brush more of the hot sauce mixture on top and sprinkle with remaining cheese. (if you use all the cheese up in the layers and have none leftover to sprinkle on top, no worries because the top is actually the bottom of the appetizer and it won’t be missed if there isn’t any cheese on it)
- Place in a 375º oven and bake for 50 minutes to an hour. The best way to test for doneness is to carefully slide a knife in the center of the bundt and pull it away from the core. If it looks doughy still, pop it back in until it’s done. Mine took a solid hour.
- If it starts to get too brown, place a piece of tin foil over top.
- Serve with carrot and celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.Thanks to Melanie at A Beautiful Bite